Sales Assistant - Selfridges London APPLY NOW
About The Alkemistry
Fascinated by the deeper meaning and power that gemstones hold, Kirstie Gibbs founded The Alkemistry, a fine jewellery boutique which matchmakes women to meaningful luxury jewellery. The Alkemistry’s range is exclusive, rare and lovingly curated by female designers from around the world. The hope is that each piece acts as an everyday reminder of connecting and supporting women through positive transformation.
About the role
In this role, you will work as an ambassador for The Alkemistry, ensuring that we deliver a high quality of service that fits our luxury products. If you are passionate about jewellery and customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Able to work towards achieving sales targets within a luxury environment
· Ensure high standards in the concessions being clean, organized and tidy inside & outside the cases.
· Complete the daily processes to ensure a smooth running of the concession
· Complete weekly and monthly stock takes with the highest level of detail, looking into any issues and when they happened
· Be a positive brand ambassador conveying the brand DNA through their interactions with customers
· Be immaculately presented at all times
· Be able to reach out to loyal customers to let them know about new and exciting product launches (VIP clientelling)
About the Candidate
The Alkemistry is a dynamic, fast growing company within the luxury jewellery industry, so culture fit within the team is really important to us. We are looking for a team player who has the ability to inspire others and lead by example.
This will be a hands-on role and will involve innovative thinking and ability to feed ideas to senior management in order to increase traffic, conversion and customer retention.
· Rigorous and flexible
· Willing to take ownership and responsibility
· Show initiative and desire to learn
· Commercial awareness
· Confident with technology
· Be able to react quickly and be willing to learn and respond well to constructive feedback