Store Supervisor APPLY NOW
About The Alkemistry
Fascinated by the deeper meaning and power that gemstones hold, Kirstie Gibbs founded The Alkemistry, a fine jewellery boutique which matchmakes women to meaningful luxury jewellery. The Alkemistry’s range is exclusive, rare and lovingly curated by female designers from around the world. The hope is that each piece acts as an everyday reminder of connecting and supporting women through positive transformation.
About the role
In this role, you will work as an ambassador for The Alkemistry in our flagship in Covent Garden, ensuring that we deliver a high quality of service that fits our luxury products. If you are passionate about jewellery and customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure store is achieving the sales and profitability targets, driving the team to be focused on selling and customer experience
- Set weekly and monthly individual targets, motivating team to achieve and supporting/managing if they are not
- Ensure high standards in the stores being clean, organized and tidy inside & outside the cases. Complete and manage the daily processes
- Organise the rota for at least two weeks in advance
- Complete monthly stock takes with the highest level of detail, looking into any issues and when they happened. Clearly communicate back variances and keep a log for future checks
- Ensure the store is hitting the targets for customer data collection. Ensure the team are engaging and building relationships with customers to want to be communicated by us
- Take ownership of repairs and customer orders for store, monitoring the tracker and ensure they are collected in time
- Take ownership of all stock coming in and leaving the store, updating all branch transfer trackers and checking off any store deliveries
- Manage the acceptance and dispatch for all online orders through three different platforms, organizing logistics for any stock that needs to be collected from other locations
- Assess local market opportunities to develop a proactive and effective customer development stategy to drive new customer acquisition, re-engage lapsed customers and to build a network of loyal Alkemistry customers.
- Build relationships with other stores in the street and inform head office about events, launches, issues they are having and working together to improve the overall area
- Ideally, this candidate will be a spearhead for experiential events in the store. They would be responsible for organizing, managing and reporting on the events.
About the Candidate
The Alkemistry is a dynamic, fast growing company within the luxury jewellery industry, so culture fit within the team is really important to us. We are looking for a team player who has the ability to inspire others and lead by example.
This will be a hands-on role and will involve innovative thinking and ability to feed ideas to senior management in order to increase traffic, conversion and customer retention.
- Rigorous and flexible
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Show initiative and desire to learn
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years experience in sales in a luxury environment and 2 years experience in a senior role
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing achievement of sales results
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on the business needs (ie. On the sales floor, operations etc)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills using proven leadership models
- Dynamic team player with the ability to positively motivate staff and network to build relationships
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Luxury jewellery knowledge preferable