If you do not have a printer, use this method:
Follow these directions to measure your finger. They will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
The sizing chart for our bracelets. You will also be able to download a 30cm ruler if you do not own a fabric tape measure.
Cut the string (or just hold it with your fingers, keeping the spot precisely), lay the string straight and measure it with a ruler. Round that number to the nearest necklace length offered for the design you're looking at. For necklaces please measure in inches.