Piercing, welding and sales apprentice APPLY NOW
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a challenge within our fun and fast-growing company.
This apprentice role is shop floor based where you will learn from the bottom-up jewellery retail and all aspects of it from customer service, stock management, calendar management, hygiene and products giving you a great foundation and knowledge of the industry and what our customers want. Included in this training is ear piercing where we will train to the highest of standards.
You will also be trained in the products which are made in-store meaning when needed you will be making items for stock and orders.
- Working with the retail team on the shop floor to develop understanding and knowledge of our jewellery products, brands and raw materials
- Giving great customer services ensuring they all leave knowing more about the brand and products as well as closing sales and meeting sales targets.
- Gain an understanding of what our customers are looking for from their products, where there are gaps in the product range and pillars
- Be a part of the in-store retail theatre team, creating our welded jewellery for customers using our laser machine.
- We will train you on how to become a professional piercer, starting from the fundamentals, health and safety and cleanliness of piercing through to practical experience with models through to real customers.