Jewellery Apprentice/ Bench-Worker APPLY NOW
· To report to the founder and work through the job orders set within the time frame according to specification and to a high quality.
· Cleaning up castings
· Soldering using Orion laser machine (you will be trained on the machine)
· General bench work such as re-texturing, riveting, re-sizing rings, beading, wire work, assembly, polishing and quality control
· Anticipate as early as possible any potential production issues and delays and report to founder
· Responsible for general repairs
· Assisting with general Workshop upkeep on a daily basis and running the occasional errand
· Willingness to take on responsibility for certain Workshop operations
Skills & Experience
· Relevant qualification in jewellery design/production
· Demonstrable experience of producing jewellery in a commercial workshop environment
· Reliable, responsible and well organised - the role-holder will need to keep track of their orders and components and be accountable for each part of the process
· A meticulous eye for detail and working to specification as each piece of jewellery is hand finished in our London workshop
· Enthusiastic, positive with a creative approach and a passion for jewellery and the The Alkemistry brand.
· A self-starter who can work autonomously and use their own initiative, but also works well as part of a team when required2022-07-31|||London|||Head Office ||||||xr4YuVMoPW9sA1ai|||OTHER|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false