London & Manchester (Concession in Luxury Department Store)
Full & part time roles available from 21 November 2016 to 16 January 2017
£8-11 per hour depending on experience.
The Alkemistry is a new and growing luxury jewellery brand that focuses on meaningful and inspiring luxury jewellery.
We combine unique personalisation methods, alongside stunning, timeless jewellery made from gold and precious gemstones. Our prices range from £200 to £2,000 making our pieces an inviting purchase, whether for yourself or as a gift.
Our range is exclusively curated from international female designers, which sit alongside our own customisable collection. The Alkemistry’s own collection is handmade in London, enabling us to offer our customers a quick, efficient and bespoke jewellery service.
The Alkemistry can currently be found in Harvey Nichols (Knightsbridge) and online at thealkemistry.com
We are looking for two special people to join our team over the exciting Christmas period (one full-time, one part-time). You will work as part of a small team as an ambassador for The Alkemistry, ensuring that we deliver to our customers a high quality of service that fits our beautiful products. The role will be a mix of offering a great customer service experience and maximising sales opportunities as well as helping managing the logistics of customer orders with our workshop and engravers.
- Have sales experience, preferably in luxury jewellery
- Ability to engrave not essential but would be a big plus
- Be committed to delivering customer service of the highest possible standard
- Be aligned with and inspired by the aims of The Alkemistry
- Be confident, punctual, positive and reliable
- Have excellent spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be a team-player but confident enough to work alone and use your initiative
- Be flexible with shift patterns and willing to run short errands to arrange personalisation for our customers
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining whether you are applying for the full or part time role and why you would be perfect for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Deadline for applications: 5 November 2016, interviews w/c 7 November]